Low stock: 1 left
Meet the all-new Propero 4 helmet—it brings the aero advantages of the S-Works Evade 3 together with the ventilation of S-Works Prevail 3, all with the comfort and confidence Specialized helmets are famous for, earning the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® helmet rating. Every detail of the Propero 4 was created with our equation for speed in mind. Aerodynamics + Ventilation + Lightweight = Fast.
AERODYNAMICS: With extensive testing in CFD and in our Win Tunnel, aerodynamics were at the forefront of the Propero 4 development. We took the aerodynamic leading edge from the S-Works Evade 3 and pulled it directly into the Propero 4—which helped it to be four watts, or 15 seconds over 40km, faster than our S-Works Prevail 3.
VENTILATION: Drawing inspiration from our world-renowned S-Works Prevail 3, our goal was not merely to replicate but to elevate. Ventilation became a focal point in our quest for a well-balanced, aerodynamic, and ventilated helmet. We incorporated the rear-end design language of the S-Works Prevail 3 and introduced small 2mm offset micro-channels that create turbulence in the airflow throughout the helmet to help create a continuous, refreshing flow of air.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Beyond just aerodynamics and ventilation, the Propero 4 represents meticulous attention to detail. We went the extra mile by incorporating cutting-edge technologies from our S-Works level helmets, like MIPS technology for confidence, and a fit system designed to deliver all-day comfort. The Propero 4 doesn't just meet expectations; it redefines them.
- Mips Evolve Solution is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts.
- Propero 4 earned the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating from internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- FS3 Fit System & Occipital Base Adjustment optimizes comfort by personalizing fit to individual head shape, and helmet angle can be adjusted for compatibility with glasses.
- Adjustable Tri-Fix web splitter combined with thin 10mm webbing for increased comfort.
- Dedicated sunglass storage maintains a secure fit and keeps eyewear out of the way when needed.
- Micro Channeling & large rear-end vents for increased ventilation.
- S-Works Evade 3 front-end design language for enhanced Aerodynamics.
- Precision, full-wrap polycarbonate shell for increased durability and premium finish.